New, small complex in the center of Avsallar, 15 mins walk from the sea. The complex will consist of one 5-storey building with apartments of various sizes and layouts.
The garden will have a swimming pool and a pergola, and residents will also have access to a sauna and gym.
The area will be fenced and equipped with security cameras.
Completion of construction is scheduled for July 2022.
The developer offers a 40% advance payment and the remaining 60% in 10 monthly installments.

Photos of the property contained in the advert show examples of an apartment in the building/show room or 3D project. Flats on demanded floors and window orientation relatively to the world sites may differ from one in the advertisement; furniture and equipment also can be different than shown in the picture. So please ask an agent to provide you updated price list of whole project as well as information and photos of the apartment on exact floor and exact facing direction.

The amount of maintenance fee is an estimated value, depends on developer or residential community’s estimates and the agency does not bear responsibility for its changes.

All information related to this property is based on developer declarations. 

For more information please check our guide for buyers.

Loading

Property Details

  • FloorGround floor
  • Floors (Total)5
  • Rooms2
  • Bathrooms1
  • Toilets1
  • Balconies1
  • Kitchen typeOpen Plan
  • Facing directionsEast, North, South, West
  • ViewCity, Partial Sea View, Pool, Sea View
  • GardenCommon
  • FurnishingPartly Furnished
  • Flooring typeCeramic Tiles
  • Heating typeAirco
  • Parkingoff-street
  • Property conditionUnder Construction
  • Property standardHigh Standard
  • Style of propertyResidential Complex
  • Distance to the beach Not more than 900 meters
  • Commissionincluded
  • Instalments yes

Floor Plans & Pricing

NameBedroomsBathrooms 
Apartment11View
Floor PlanView

Property Features

  • Security Cameras
  • Steel Entrance Door
  • Videophone
  • Gym
  • Pergola
  • Relax Room
  • Sauna
  • Shower
  • Granite/Marble Worktop
  • MDF Board
  • Cartoon Pierre Ceiling
  • Indirect LED Lighting
  • Power Generator
  • PVC Windows
  • Satellite System
  • Lift
  • Swimming Pool

Location