New residential complex in Avsallar. It is a 7 storey block of flats with lots of amenities for residents. The area of the complex is designed with greenery, has a swimming pool, a barbecue area and a play area for children. The complex is secured and has a parking lot. The apartments available in the complex are: one bedroom apartments and duplex apartments on the top floors.
The construction is scheduled for completion in spring 2023.
The payment plan is 40% of the value and the remaining 60% in 12 monthly installments.

Photos of the property contained in the advert show examples of an apartment in the building/show room or 3D project. Flats on demanded floors and window orientation relatively to the world sites may differ from one in the advertisement; furniture and equipment also can be different than shown in the picture. So please ask an agent to provide you updated price list of whole project as well as information and photos of the apartment on exact floor and exact facing direction.

The amount of maintenance fee is an estimated value, depends on developer or residential community’s estimates and the agency does not bear responsibility for its changes.

All information related to this property is based on developer declarations. 

For more information please check our guide for buyers 

 

Property Details

  • FloorGround floor
  • Floors (Total)7
  • Rooms2
  • Bathrooms1
  • Toilets1
  • Balconies1
  • Kitchen typeOpen Plan
  • Facing directionsEast, North, South, West
  • ViewCity, Garden, Mountain, Nature, Pool, Sea View
  • GardenCommon
  • FurnishingPartly Furnished
  • Flooring typeCeramic Tiles
  • Heating typeAirco
  • Parkingoff-street
  • Property conditionUnder Construction
  • Property standardHigh Standard
  • Style of propertyResidential Complex
  • Distance to the beach Not more than 800 meters
  • Commissionincluded
  • Instalments yes

Property Features

  • 24/7 Security
  • Caretaker
  • Doorman
  • Intercome
  • Security Cameras
  • BBQ
  • Gym
  • Jacuzzi
  • Kids Playground
  • Lobby
  • Mini Club
  • Pergola
  • Sauna
  • Steam Room
  • Shower
  • Granite/Marble Worktop
  • MDF Board
  • Airconditioning
  • Indirect LED Lighting
  • Power Generator
  • PVC Windows
  • Satellite System
  • Ventilation System in Baths
  • Elevator Call Button
  • Lift
  • Pool Slide
  • Swimming Pool
  • Winter Pool

Location