New residential complex in Avsallar district, approx. 1700 m from the sea and the complex offers transport to the beach.
The complex will consist of 95 apartments in one 9-storey block, the apartments will have different sizes and layouts. There are many facilities on site, including indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a gym, a sauna and a barbecue area in the garden. There will also be a basketball and volleyball court.
The complex will be fenced and equipped with surveillance cameras, and there will be a parking lot and an underground car park on the premises.
Construction will begin in June 2022 with completion scheduled for June 2024.
The repayment plan is 40% of the value and the remaining 60% is payable in installments. The developer offers a 5% discount when buying and paying 100% value. Please contact our agent for more information.

Photos of the property contained in the advert show examples of an apartment in the building/show room or 3D project. Flats on demanded floors and window orientation relatively to the world sites may differ from one in the advertisement; furniture and equipment also can be different than shown in the picture. So please ask an agent to provide you updated price list of whole project as well as information and photos of the apartment on exact floor and exact facing direction.

The amount of maintenance fee is an estimated value, depends on developer or residential community’s estimates and the agency does not bear responsibility for its changes.

All information related to this property is based on developer declarations. 

For more information please check our guide for buyers. 

Loading

Property Details

  • Floor8
  • Floors (Total)9
  • Rooms3
  • Bathrooms1
  • Toilets1
  • Balconies2
  • Kitchen typeOpen Plan
  • Facing directionsEast, North, South, West
  • ViewCity, Garden, Mountain, Nature, Partial Sea View, Pool, Sea View
  • GardenCommon
  • FurnishingPartly Furnished
  • Flooring typeCeramic Tiles
  • Water heatingElectric Boiler
  • Heating typeAirco
  • Parkinggarage
  • Property conditionUnder Construction
  • Property standardHigh Standard
  • Style of propertyResidential Complex
  • Distance to the beach Not more than 1700 meters
  • Commissionincluded
  • Instalments yes

Floor Plans & Pricing

NameBedroomsBathrooms 
Apartment21View

Property Features

  • Caretaker
  • Fenced Housing Estate
  • fire alarm
  • Garage
  • Security Cameras
  • Steel Entrance Door
  • Videophone
  • Basketball Court
  • BBQ
  • Cafe
  • Conference Room
  • Gym
  • Kids Playground
  • Lobby
  • Relax Room
  • Sauna
  • Social Meeting Room
  • Steam Room
  • Turkish Bath
  • Volleyball Court
  • Shower
  • Granite/Marble Worktop
  • MDF Board
  • Wi-fi
  • Airconditioning
  • Aluminium Windows
  • Cartoon Pierre Ceiling
  • Indirect LED Lighting
  • Power Generator
  • Satellite System
  • Lift
  • Kids Pool
  • Swimming Pool
  • Winter Pool
  • Beach Shuttle

Location