New Residential Complex in the area of Avsallar in Alanya. The complex consists of one 8-storey block with 56 apartments. In the common area you will be able to use sauna, turkish bath, gym, swimming pool, BBQ and sitting area in the garden. The premises has wireless internet in apartments and in common areas. The property is fenced and has its own car park.
Payment plan is 25% in advance and the remaining 75% in installments for 24 months. Completion of construction is planned for May 2023.
Photos of the property contained in the advert show examples of an apartment in the building/show room or 3D project. Flats on demanded floors and window orientation relatively to the world sites may differ from one in the advertisement; furniture and equipment also can be different than shown in the picture. So please ask an agent to provide you updated price list of whole project as well as information and photos of the apartment on exact floor and exact facing direction.
The amount of maintenance fee is an estimated value, depends on developer or residential community’s estimates and the agency does not bear responsibility for its changes.
All information related to this property is based on developer declarations.
For more information please check our guide for buyers
- Floors (Total)8
- Number of terraces1
- Kitchen typeOpen Plan
- Facing directionsEast, North
- ViewCity, Mountain, Nature, Sea View
- FurnishingPartly Furnished
- Flooring typeCeramic Tiles
- Water heatingCentral Electric
- Heating typeAirco
- Property conditionUnder Construction
- Property standardHigh Standard
- Style of propertyResidential Complex
- Distance to the beach Not more than 1200 meters
- Instalments yes
Floor Plans & Pricing
- Fenced Housing Estate
- Kids Playground
- Turkish Bath
- Granite/Marble Worktop
- MDF Board
- Cartoon Pierre Ceiling
- Indirect LED Lighting
- Noise Protecting Indoor Walls
- Power Generator
- PVC Windows
- Satellite System
- Ventilation System in Baths
- Warmth Isolation
- Kids Pool
- Swimming Pool