Reverse duplex whit private garden space.
New residential complex on the hills of Alanya. Situated less than 10min drive from the beach and city centre of Alanya. The complex is build on a land of 5,600m2 and includes 4 small blocks with only 3 floors. Common garden, swimming pool, kids play ground, gym and sauna are for residents use. The property has car park and is fenced with the doorman on the entrance.
Completion of construction is scheduled for the end of 2023.
The repayment plan is 40% of the value and the remaining 60% in 12 monthly installments.
Photos of the property contained in the advert show examples of an apartment in the building/show room or 3D project. Flats on demanded floors and window orientation relatively to the world sites may differ from one in the advertisement; furniture and equipment also can be different than shown in the picture. So please ask an agent to provide you updated price list of whole project as well as information and photos of the apartment on exact floor and exact facing direction.
The amount of maintenance fee is an estimated value, depends on developer or residential community’s estimates and the agency does not bear responsibility for its changes.
All information related to this property is based on developer declarations.
For more information please check our guide for buyers
- FloorGround floor
- Floors (Total)3
- Number of terraces1
- Kitchen typeOpen Plan
- Facing directionsEast, North, South, West
- ViewGarden, Mountain, Nature
- GardenCommon, Private
- FurnishingPartly Furnished
- Flooring typeCeramic Tiles, Laminate
- Heating typeAirco
- Property conditionUnder Construction
- Property standardVery High Standard
- Style of propertyResidential Complex
- Distance to the beach Not more than 2200 meters
- Instalments yes
Floor Plans & Pricing
- 24/7 Security
- Fenced Housing Estate
- Security Cameras
- Kids Playground
- Steam Room
- Granite/Marble Worktop
- MDF Board
- Cartoon Pierre Ceiling
- Indirect LED Lighting
- Power Generator
- PVC Windows
- Ventilation System in Baths
- Elevator Call Button
- Swimming Pool
- Winter Pool