RENTAL DEPOSİT called as well SECURITY DEPOSIT is not applied towards the rent and it is fully refundable, if the following provisions are met:
- No damage is done to property or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear,
- All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in dumpster,
- All tenants have complied to all the rules (no smoking inside of property!)
- All keys are given back and during stay key has not been lost or agent did not have to intervene for the key case
- All charges that occurred during the stay are paid(electricity&water!)
- No linens or towels are lost or damaged
- No property equipment is lost or damaged
- No early check-in (before 2 pm) or late check-out (after 10 am)
- The Tenant is not evicted by the representative of the owner or the local law enforcement
- Tenant shall inform the Agent about any technical problems appearing in the apartment during the accommodation (i.e. not working white goods, not working toilet flash, broken any of house belongings.
- Max number of guests has not been exceeded
If the above provisions are not met the Agent will set an amount for covering the damage.
The amount shall be paid by Tenant in cash on check-out. If not paid the amount will be deducted from the deposit and the rest of the amount will be transferred to your bank account within 5 working days.
The amount of security deposit depends on the rental period & number of occupants but the minimum amount is €100
IMPORTANT; In the practice, your booking fee is treated as the security deposit, so you do not need to pay any extra money on check-in if you already transferred it. You pay the security deposit in cash only if your booking is done directly before check-in.