After reservation you will be asked to pay booking fee in amount of 100-200 € * depends on lentgth of staying.
It shall be paid latest within three (3) days since making reservation.
In the money transfer title please state the code of the reservation which you will get from our agent i.e RALXXXTENANT’S NAMESURNAME,to the following bank account:
Bank : mbank
Owner :ANNA GOK
Address: Siedliska 23, 37-705 Przemysl, Poland
IBAN :PL02 1140 2004 0000 3312 0238 4923
After receiving booking fee we are sending you the booking confirmation and paid amount turns directly into the security deposit.
In order to receive a confirmation of booking within 24 hours, please inform the Agency that you have made the payment.
Making the payment means acceptance of the rental conditions .
Please read about our SECURITY DEPOSIT
SECURITY DEPOSIT WILL BE REFUNDED WITHIN 5 working DAYS AFTER CHECK OUT DAY TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.
CHECK-IN TIME is after 2 p.m and CHECK-OUT is till 10 a.m for early check-in or late check-out please contact agency.
Key should be picked up from office (Atatürk Blv. Oral Cad. No:10/B) 9:00 – 18:00. For key delivery after that hours please contact under +90 539 2863053
Rental fee shall be paid in cash (€ only) on check-in.
EXCLUDE FROM THE RENTAL FEE:
- final cleaning €35-60 (depends on size of apartment)
- electricity 0,75 tl /kwh
- water 5 tl/m3
- gas –
***The above prices can be changed if the provider changes it. ***
The property is provided with towels, linens, kitchen appliances, accessories and other items for daily use; however toilet paper, soap, shampoos, cleaning products and other consumables are to be purchased by the Tenant. No reimbursement will be made for unused consumables left in the property. If consumables exist at the premises when the Tenant arrives, the Tenant is free to use them. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate. While linens and bath towels are included in the property, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. However, it is available at an additional rate of 25 €, to order it just contact with the Agency. We suggest you bring beach towels or you can rent it from us. We do not permit towels or linens from the property to be taken to the beach or swimming pool.
TENANT`S OBLIGATIONS – Tenant agrees to meet all of tenant’s obligations, including:
- Taking affirmative action to insure that nothing exists which might place the owner in violation of applicable building, housing and health codes.
- Keeping the property clean and sanitary.
- Operate all electrical, plumbing, sanitary, heating, ventilating, a/c and other appliances in a reasonable and safe manner.
- Assuring that property belonging to the owner is safeguarded against damage, destruction, loss, removal or theft.
- Conducting him/herself, his/her family, friends, guests and visitors in a manner which will not disturb others. In the case of occurrence of any disruptions which would implicate neighbours’ complaints or police intervention, the Tenant will be obliged to leave the apartment within 24 hours, losing the deposit and rental fee at the same time.
- Smoking is forbidden inside of the property and is permitted only on balconies and in open areas.
- Pets are not permitted in the property / complex.
- Only registered tenants have a right to use the swimming pool or other facilities located in the common area. Guests of tenant shall be welcomed only in the rented apartment not in the swimming pool or any other place in social area.
- Tenant shall inform the Agent about any technical problems appearing with apartment during the accommodation (i.e not working white goods, not working wc flash, broken any of house belongings. If Tenant shall not do this the deposit fee will be not refunded.
Tenant(s) warrants that he/she will meet the above conditions in every respect and acknowledges that failure to do so will be ground for termination of this agreement and loss of the whole deposit without earlier notice.
TENANTS are kindly requested to leave all used towels and linen on the floor of the bathroom upon departure.
SUBLETTING – Tenant agrees not to assign this agreement, nor to sub-let any part of the property, nor to allow any other person to live there.
WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the abovementioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
TRAVEL INSURANCE – We highly recommend all guests to purchase travel insurance. The owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest.
The Owner cannot be held responsible: for the temporary defect of equipment, for electricity power cuts, for a water reduction cuts through no fault of his/her own, for loss, breakage or injury due to weather conditions, riot, strike or any other circumstances independent of his/her will.
This property requires seven (7) nights minimum stay. If a rental is taken for less than seven (7) days, the guest will be charged with the seven-night rate.