If you decide to sell your apartment in Alanya with Sunlight Estate , then at the first stage, before we sign an agency contract, you will be asked to present documents below :
- copy of owner’s passport
- copy of tapu
- copy of iskan (the technical report given by municipality)*if you have one
- Turkish tax number *or we will ask your details according to which, we will be able to find out your number online.
- water & electric subscription numbers (any of bills)
- copy of home insurance*if you use such
- current receipt for maintenance payments (last payment confirmation)
Why do we ask for all of that at very beginning? There are two main reasons:
- Our aim is to sell your property, so we do everything that can make that process faster, from the very beginning.
- Having all of that information makes it possible to present your property to potential buyer, with full responsibility for what we are presenting. This makes our Buyer feel well cared of, and let him make a well informed decision, so the process is quicker.
If you are missing any of them then, on the base of what you have- we will organize rest, so do not worry at all 🙂