If you decided to work about selling your apartment in Alanya with Sunlight Estate , then at the first stage, before we sign an agency contract, you will be asked to present below documents :
- copy of owner’s passport
- copy of tapu
- copy of iskan (the technical report given by municipality)*if you have such
- Turkish tax number *or we will ask your details according which we will be able to find out your number online.
- water & electric subscription numbers (any of bills)
- copy of home insurance*if you use such
- current receipt for maintenance payments (last payment confirmation)
Why do we ask for all of that at very beginning? There are two main reasons:
- Our aim is to sell your property, so we do from beginning everything what can make that process faster.
- By having all of that information we are able to present your property to potential buyer with full responsibility for what we are presenting. This cause that our Buyer can feel well cared and take a decision on base of controlled information so it means also much faster.
If you are missing any of them than on the base of what you have- we will organize rest so do not worry at all 🙂