After reservation, you will be asked to pay a booking fee in the amount of 100-200 € * depends on the length of staying.
It shall be paid the latest within three (3) days after making the reservation.
In the money transfer title please state the code of the reservation which you will get from our agent i.e RALXXXTENANT’S NAME SURNAME to the following bank account:
Bank: M bank
Owner: ANNA GOK
Address: Siedliska 23, 37-705 Przemysl, Poland
IBAN :PL02 1140 2004 0000 3312 0238 4923
After receiving the booking fee we will send you the booking confirmation and the paid amount turns directly into the security deposit.
To receive a confirmation of booking within 24 hours, please inform the Agency that you have made the payment.
Making the payment means accepting the rental conditions.
SECURITY DEPOSIT WILL BE REFUNDED WITHIN 7 DAYS AFTER CHECK OUT DAY TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.
CHECK-IN TIME is after 2 PM and CHECK-OUT is till 10 AM for early check-in or late check-out please contact the agency.
Key should be picked up from the office (Atatürk Blv. Oral Cad. No:10/B) 9:00 – 18:00. For key delivery after that hours please contact +90 539 2863053
The rental fee shall be paid in cash (€ only) on check-in.
EXCLUDE FROM THE RENTAL FEE:
- final cleaning €35-60 (depends on the size of apartment)
- electricity 0,79 Tl /kWh
- water 5,50 Tl/m3
- gas –
***The above prices can be changed if the provider changes it. ***
The property is provided with towels, linens, kitchen appliances, accessories, and other items for daily use; however toilet paper, soap, shampoos, cleaning products, and other consumables are to be purchased by the Tenant. No reimbursement will be made for unused consumables left in the property. If consumables exist at the premises when the Tenant arrives, the Tenant is free to use them. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate. While linens and bath towels are included in the property, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. However, it is available at an additional rate of 25 €, to order it just contact the Agency. We suggest you bring beach towels or you can rent them from us. We do not permit towels or linens from the property to be taken to the beach or swimming pool.
TENANT`S OBLIGATIONS – Tenant agrees to meet all of the tenant’s obligations, including:
- Taking affirmative action to ensure that nothing is taking place in violation of applicable building, housing, and health codes.
- Keeping the property clean and sanitary.
- Operate all electrical, plumbing, sanitary, heating, ventilating, a/c, and other appliances reasonably and safely.
- Assuring that property belonging of the owner is safeguarded against damage, destruction, loss, removal, or theft.
- Conducting him/herself, his/her family, friends, guests, and visitors in a manner that will not disturb others. In the case of occurrence of any disruptions which would implicate neighbors’ complaints or police intervention, the Tenant will be obliged to leave the apartment within 24 hours, losing the deposit and rental fee at the same time.
- Smoking is forbidden inside of the property and is permitted only on balconies and in open areas.
- Pets are not permitted in the property/complex.
- Only registered tenants have a right to use the swimming pool or other facilities located in the common area. Guests of the tenant shall be welcomed only in the rented apartment not in the swimming pool or any other place in the social area.
- Tenant shall inform the Agent about any technical problems appearing with an apartment during the accommodation (i.e not working white goods, not working toilet flash, broken any of house belongings. If Tenant shall not do this, the deposit fee will be not refunded.
Tenant(s) warrants that he/she will meet the above conditions in every aspect and acknowledges that if fail to do so, will be ground for termination of this agreement and loss of the whole deposit without earlier notice.
TENANTS are kindly requested to leave all used towels and linen on the floor of the bathroom upon departure.
SUBLETTING – Tenant agrees not to assign this Agreement, nor to sub-let any part of the property, nor to allow any other person to live there.
WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the abovementioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
TRAVEL INSURANCE – We highly recommend all guests to purchase travel insurance. The owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest.
The Owner cannot be held responsible: for the temporary defect of equipment, for electricity power cuts, for a water reduction cuts through no fault of his/her own, for loss, breakage or injury due to weather conditions, riot, strike or any other circumstances independent of his/her will.
This property requires seven (7) nights minimum stay. If a rental is taken for less than seven (7) days, the guest will be charged with the seven-night rate.