What to expect if selling your property with our company via a proxy? First of all, you will get an e-mail with a draft of agency contracts. Please look carefully at the differences between exclusive and open one. If you are having any doubts this is a time to ask a question- do not hesitate to do this, understanding what you are gonna sign is a base of our cooperation. Do not be in a hurry with signing at all, just make sure that each item is clear and accepted. Before we sign anything we need to see your property first, so you will be asked to provide us the details of a person who has the key to your property. Now it is our turn to visit your property in Alanya and:
- evaluate your property;
- take photos&video of the property *You will be kindly asked to prepare the property for the taking the photographs (you can also use the service of Home Staging);
- draw the properties plan (if there is no accurate one available)
- measure the square meters of the property
- create the property information form
- collect the key to the property *if no other individual agreement is done
After all these we can set an advertisement price and sign the agency contract. At the second stage of our cooperation we will carry out the provisions of the contract which depends on the agreement type. You will be asked to provide by e-mail all the documentation necessary for accepting the property to our offer; When Buyer decides about the purchase, you will at this moment become an active participant of the next procedures, which are:
- we will inform you about purchase offer made by the customer
- assume you accept it, here with the contractors we establish the date of property ownership transfer and all necessary subjects of the agreement and prepare the sale contract, which we will send for your written approval by e-mail;
- read careful, print, sign and sent us back by an e-mail
- if the proxy has been granted during your staying in Alanya than actually, you have nothing to do more like just waiting for the big day and money transfer, but if such proxy does not exist yet than you will be asked to call the closest Turkish Embassy and ask for an appointment. They will provide you the list of sworn translators which you need to choose one and set a date for the meeting. Our agency will provide you necessary info which you should present in the embassy
- when proxy will be done, please send it by post to our office address
- now it’s time to apply for the property registration onto the new owner to the Land Register Office (we will collect all the necessary documentation for this purpose both from seller’s and buyer’s side) this stage can take from 1-3 days*, but as You granted the proxy you do not need to think about what has to be done or be stressed by passing time. We do our work on your behalf.
- this time we will wait for the information from “Tapu” office whether the application is complete, together with the amount of the tax on civil law transactions and designated time for “final” meeting in the”Tapu” office;
- then after having paid the tax&stamp duty we meet again with Buyer to collect rest of the sales amount (at our office or the bank**)
- now time to meet in “Tapu” office for a final signature and delivering Tapu to the Buyer
- at this step, we are gonna visit electric and water providers to handover the subscriptions and get documents to refund paid deposits
- now with Buyer, we go to the property to deliver the apartment’s keys ***(unless the contract provides a different date for that); this point depends on individual agreements often we visit a property before Tapu delivery, record an acceptance report, collect and take the key into the deposit to deliver it directly in Tapu office together with “Tapu”.
*In practice it happens that all these actions can be performed on 1 day, but more often it takes 2 days; depends a lot on a queue of applicants **Depending on the method of making payment the rest of purchase amount for the property, we meet in our office to deposit the cash by the agency or in the bank to ‘block’ the set funds in favor of the seller which will be unblocked after having presented the copy of the land register document called “Tapu”/or transfer the money to the seller’s bank account -such transfer confirmation shall be sent to the seller via e-mail as in agreement ***on the day of the transfer of the keys to the new owner in the apartment there shall be no longer any private belongings of the seller (unless the contract says different); so according to our agreements we will organize packing (souvenirs, personal belongings, etc.), we go to the property – pack the indicated subjects and collect them or sent to the indicated address.
You have just sold your property via Sunlight Estate!